Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will evolve within a growing company, in a friendly and dynamic working environment.
You will bring your expertise in process and propose technical solutions in compliance with regulatory requirements, deadlines, cost and budget defined with the client.
- Collect and develop user requirements: Identify customer needs and translate into technical solutions
- Process Flow Diagram definition and P&ID elaboration
- Development of material / mass (flow, pressure drop) and thermal balances
- Pre-sizing of equipment and instruments needed for setting up the process (pumps, reactors, piping, equipment, ...) and define their specifications and key parameters
- Draft various technical documents adapted to customer requests (technical specifications)
- Manage the Call for tenders and evaluate suppliers from a technical, cost, quality and planning aspects
- Approval of supplier execution studies
- Coordinate and monitor supplier’s execution up to commissioning
- Assist to qualification activities
- Participate in risk analysis and project review (HAZOP, AMDEC… etc.)
- Participate in process optimization studies
You will develop your skills by working on international projects and through job mobility within the group, depending on the opportunities. Our corporate culture allows you to grow in an environment that promotes accountability and professional growth.