Our Atlanta-based staffing agency, is looking for a General Electro-mechanics technician M/F to deliver the desired customer service experience.
As a General Electro-mechanics technician M/F , you will :
- Assemble and test electrical, mechanical equipment and components ;
- Modify electrical, mechanical equipment to conform to project specifications ;
- Load required parameters into electronic drives and process controllers to ensure proper operation. Load machine specific software ;
- Organize and maintain machine production area, draws parts and materials from stock as required, restocks unused materials at projects end ;
- Interact with production personnel to resolve manufacturing and assembly issues and to provide technical assistance needed during the initial fabrication and testing of machine complexes ;
- Confer with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individuals and departments ;
- Troubleshoot equipment to detect malfunction or failure of equipment and performs preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment for adjustments or replacement ;
- Complete machine electrical quality check list to validate sensor and software functionality prior to a Factory Acceptance Test by Client ;
- Perform modifications or replacement of equipment which fails to meet acceptable operating standards.