Our Atlanta-based staffing agency, is looking for a self-starter Bilingual Spanish Field service industrial Electrician M/F to deliver the desired customer service experience.
- Have in-depth equipment knowledge, but also be able to “think outside the box” when necessary ;
- Provide customer service and support during field visits and tie workflow to schedules to ensure maximum efficiency ;
- Prepare and submit timely and detailed service reports and document expenses ;
- Manage all on-site installation, maintenance, repairs, and testing tasks to ensure proper documentation of all related processes ;
- Diagnose equipment technical problems and initiate appropriate solutions ;
- Identify and document processing equipment that need improvement ;
- Collaborate with the Corporate technical group and share information across the organization to build positive relationships with customers ;
- Satisfy customer needs by making appropriate recommendations to resolve operational problems ;
- Establish assistance by studying system requirements, including ordering and gathering essential components and parts, completing the installation, and performing quality assurance tests ;
- Service customer accounts by analyzing work orders, planning a daily travel schedule, reviewing concerns, conducting performance tests, and resolving problems ;
- Maintain customer satisfaction by using creativity and ingenuity to investigate complaints, identify resolutions, suggest enhanced operating techniques, and recommend equipment design improvements.