For one of our clients, we are currently looking for a Field Service Technician Mechanical (M/F) based in Madrid (Spain).
Our customer is one of the world leaders in the packaging. It specializes in desing of machinery, equipment and complete solutions for industrial packaging and labeling (Folding boxes, corrugated cardboard, flexible materials etc.) for all type of industry.
As a Field Service Technician Mechanical (M/F), you work under the responsibility of customer support service and are in charge of :
- Install and commission the machines and equipment on customer site ;
- Receive and check the conformity of customer's installations ;
- Ensure the periodic maintenance included the service contracts ;
- Realized the retrofits on existing equipment ;
- Troubleshoot equipment ;
- Monitor and report activities of each intervention ;
- Manage and ensure the smooth running of your work site ;
- Propose and realize customer training. You will also be in charge of intern technical coaching ;
- Participate to the improvement and optimization of machines, equipment and interventions ;
- Represent the company's brand and participate te the business development by advising your customer in their purchases ;
- Respect the safety rules (in the workshop and on the customer's site) and the deadlines set for each worksite.
This position requires 80% for international travel (1.5 to 3 months of intervention per worksite).