For one of our clients, we are currently looking for a Field Service Technician (M/F) based in Valencia (Spain).
Our customer is a pioneer in automatic waste sorting systems, developing, manufacturing and marketing worldwide machines for the inspection and sorting for all types of materials (packaging, plastics, paper, cardboard, electronic waste, industrial and automobile waste and organic waste).
As a Field Service Technician (M/F) you report to the Customer Service Engineer, you will be responsible for installations, commissioning and start-up of the machines and their maintenance. You will perform with intensive travel according to the company plan :
- Perform adjustments and tests required for the proper operation of the machine according to the equipment specifications ;
- Coordinate, organize and participate in the machine assembly on site ;
- Write reports on adopted solutions for installation in order to follow works and after sales services ;
- Diagnostic and reparation of failed equipment, order and replace parts as needed ;
- Test the operation after power-up for the different equipment configurations ;
- Compile a technical installation report to document the work performed ;
- Provide a record for the After-Sales-Service.
This position requires international travel (100%).