Our customer is specialized in design of hardware and software solutions for industrial packaging sector
He promotes the ambition, creativity and potential of its employees thanks to professional improvement. He focuses on proximity and open minded with his customers and his employees.
As a Field Service Engineer - Electrotechnician (M/F), you work under the responsibility of Regional Service Manager and are in charge of :
- Install and commission all the brand’s equipment ;
- Support you customer in the handling, use and maintenance of his equipment (software and hardware) ;
- Install and configure software and equipment interface ;
- Collaborate with different other departments of the company in order to solve identified dysfunctions ;
- Ensure the maintenance and repair operations on customer sites ;
- Write and transmit your intervention reports to facilitate the management of spare parts.
This position requires regular travel (90%).