Verifavia is a global independent provider of Green House Gases (GHG) emissions verification services for aviation, airports, and maritime transport. The company is headquartered in Paris, France and operates a regional office in Chandigarh, India. Verifavia is the world's leading verification body for aviation with a portfolio of 330+ airline clients and 150+ airports verified in 110+ countries.
Since June 2022, Verifavia, the global leader in carbon emissions verification services to the maritime and aviation industries, is part of Normec Group, the leading Dutch testing, inspection and certification organization. This strategic transaction greatly reinforces Normec's sustainability offering and marks a key milestone in the company's development. Normec's sustainability services include, among others, biodegradability and compostability and ecotoxicity testing, waste and recycling management, and air, soil and water analyses.
Verifavia is certified by various accreditation bodies to undertake audits under the ISO 17029 and 14065 standards. Verifavia is recognized by ACI Europe as an approved independent third-party verifier for airports participating in the Airport Carbon Accreditation program (levels 1, 2, 3, 3+, 4, and 4+). We also verify carbon footprints for airlines, companies, or groups of companies in accordance with GHG Protocol requirements in voluntary programs.
Verifavia is constantly developing new services to better serve its customers. Some recent examples of these innovative and pioneering services include insurance for Sustainable Aviation Fuel (SAF) programs, insurance for carbon offsets/insets, and more.
To strengthen its multicultural team of professional auditors, Verifavia is recruiting Aviation environmental auditors for its Chandigarh/Paris office. Successful candidates will join our international auditing teams to perform environmental verification audits for aviation and airport operators worldwide, under various regulatory and voluntary schemes/projects.
- Conduct independent audits of greenhouse gas emissions for aircraft, airlines, and airports according to relevant programs and standards.
- Analyze data and interpret findings with strong analytical skills.
- Proficiently use Microsoft Excel to process and organize data.
- Effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, for clear and concise reporting of audit findings.
- Pay meticulous attention to detail, show resourcefulness, and work independently to complete assigned audits.
- Maintain strong business ethics, ensuring independence and objectivity throughout the auditing process.
- Thrive in a challenging environment and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Travel may be required for on-site audits at different locations in the second half of the year.