Our customer is specialized on Injection Molding Systems
After an extensive training period, you will be responsible for the installation, commissioning, fault analysis and on-site maintenance of our injection molding machines at customer sites. You will work from a home office (Cologne / Osnabrück region preferred), with administrative support from our European headquarters in Dudelange/Luxembourg. You will report to the Service Manager and the Service Coordinator for Germany. This position offers great challenges and has a direct impact on the results of our organization. It is a unique opportunity to support our global customers, as part of a dynamic company and with the focus of a very innovative technology.
As a Field Service Technician (M/F), you are in charge of :
- Regular on-site service calls within Germany and occasionally in neighboring countries for fault analysis, new installations, or installation of upgrades.
- Supporting our customers in optimizing production through on-site training.
- The position required frequent travel within Germany and occasionally in adjacent neighboring countries.
- In addition, you will be responsible for following up on customer visits and reporting after customer visits
- Independent work ethic as well as an understanding of the importance of customer satisfaction